Indian Hills is a census-designated place (CDP) in Jefferson County, Colorado. The population was 1,280 at the 2010 census.
George W. Olinger (1882–1954), son of mortuary founders John and Emma Olinger, became interested in the area in 1918, and purchased the Eden property in 1921. Olinger planned a development to be called "Indian Hills," and built a golf course on part of Eden's land. The first filing was recorded at Jefferson County in June 1923, making Indian Hills the community's official name.