Bradley Junction (also known as Bradley) is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in southwestern Polk County, Florida. Its population was 686 as of the 2010 census. Bradley Junction was named after phosphate mining company executive Peter B. Bradley, who created the Charlotte Harbor & Northern Railway in July of 1905. In the mid-1990s, the Florida Gulf Coast Railroad Museum moved the railroad station from Bradley Junction to Parrish, Florida. The depot was then consumed by a fire not long after the move and lost to history.