Alsip is a village in Cook County, Illinois, United States. The population was 19,277 at the 2010 census.
Alsip was settled in the 1830s by German and Dutch farmers. The village is named after Frank Alsip, the owner of a brickyard that opened there in 1885. The village began to grow after the Tri-State Tollway was built there in 1959.