Grant Park is a village in Kankakee County, Illinois, United States. Grant Park was incorporated in 1883. In 2010, Grant Park had a population of 1,331. It is part of the Kankakee–Bradley Metropolitan Statistical Area and theChicago–Naperville–Michigan City, IL-IN-WI Combined Statistical Area. Much of the town was destroyed by a cyclone in 1912, according to Frank Leslie's Weekly magazine, which ran pictures.
Grant Park is located at 41°14′26″N 87°38′45″W (41.240656, -87.645842).
According to the 2010 census, Grant Park has a total area of 3.436 square miles (8.90 km2), of which 3.41 square miles (8.83 km2) (or 99.24%) is land and 0.026 square miles (0.07 km2) (or 0.76%) is water.