Williston Park is an incorporated village in Nassau County, New York in the United States. The population was 7,287 at the 2010 census.The Incorporated Village of Williston Park is in the Town of North Hempstead.
Williston Park was founded in 1926 when 195 acres (0.79 km2) of land were purchased by New York City developer William Chatlos. Chatlos was seeking to create an affordable, planned community for New York City residents wishing to move to the suburbs. Later that year, residents of the village voted to break with the residents of East Williston and formally incorporate the village. Williston Park is named for Samuel Willis, a settler who came to the area in the late 17th century. The home of one of Willis's family members stood in the village until the 1950s. The village's current mayor is Paul Ehrbar. The Village Board consists of Deputy Mayor Kevin Rynne, Trustee William Carr, Trustee Michael Uttaro, and Trustee Teresa Thomann. All are members of the Representative Party.