Fairless Hills is a census-designated place (CDP) in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, United States. The CDP is located within Falls Township. The population was 8,466 at the 2010 census.
Fairless Hills as it is known today began in 1951 when developer Danherst Corporation began erecting prefabricated homes built by Gunnison Magichomes, Inc. Gunnison was a wholly owned subsidiary of U.S. Steel. The development was financed by U.S. Steel with a loan of $50 million. It was named in honor of Benjamin Fairless, then president of U.S. Steel, which operated the "Fairless Works" plant which employed most of Fairless Hills' homeowners at the time.The Sotcher Farmhouse was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1977.