Langhorne is a borough in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 1,622 at the 2010 census.
Langhorne began in the 17th century when Jack Alexander built his house in the area. The road from Bristol grew into a very important transportation center between Trenton and Philadelphia in the later 18th century and 19th century. Langhorne eventually became the stagecoach transportation hub of Bucks County, transporting people between Trenton and Philadelphia and was then known as Four Lanes End.The village became known as Attleborough until 1876, when it was incorporated and named for Jeremiah Langhorne, an early resident of the area and former chief justice of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.In the late 19th century and early 20th century, Langhorne continued to grow as wealthy Philadelphians constructed large homes and businesses along Maple and Bellevue Avenues.The Langhorne Historic District, former Langhorne Library, Joseph Richardson House, and Tomlinson-Huddleston House are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.