College Grove is an unincorporated community near Franklin and Murfreesboro in Williamson County, Tennessee. College Grove is predominantly rural.
Williamson County was founded in 1799, and College Grove was one of its early communities. College Grove gained population during 1880-1920. College Grove includes commercial and rural structures. In the 1880s, College Grove had "100 residents, with three cotton gins, two corn and saw mills, two general stores, and a wagon maker." Located in College Grove is the former The Bank of College Grove, whose National Register of Historic Places-listed building now houses a successor national banking institution.