Dale is an unincorporated community in northeastern Caldwell County, Texas, United States.
The Missouri, Kansas and Texas railroad arrived in 1880 and the town's post office was granted that same year. Within five years, Dale had a population of 75. The town had three stores, a gristmill and cotton gin. By 1914 Dale had a population of 250 and 15 businesses but this declined to 200 throughout the Great Depression. Dale reached its population zenith in 1947 with 275 residents.