Keyport is an unincorporated community in Kitsap County, Washington, United States. Keyport's had population of 554 at the 2010 census.
Keyport was named for Keyport, New Jersey in 1896.Its nickname is "Torpedo Town USA". Situated on a small peninsula jutting into Liberty Bay near Poulsbo, it is the home of a small United States Navy depot tasked with ranging and repairing torpedoes for the US Navy and allies.Keyport's only church, Keyport Bible Church, was established in the early 1900s and incorporated in 1926. The church's building was dedicated May 2nd, 1937 and has since added a number of additional classrooms and a multipurpose building.