Langley is a city in Island County, Washington, United States which is located on the south end of Whidbey Island, overlooking the Saratoga Passage. It is the third largest incorporated area on Whidbey. The population was 1,035 at the 2010 census.
Langley was founded in the 1800s by Jacob Anthes, and was named for J.W. Langley of Seattle. In 1902, Mr. Anthes built a logger bunkhouse that is still standing in the downtown core and currently serves as amuseum. Langley was officially incorporated on February 26, 1913.