Chase is an unincorporated community in eastern Baltimore County, Maryland, United States.
The community now known as Chase was originally founded as "Chase's Station" in 1850 as a stop for the Baltimore Railroad. Following the Civil War, Chase became populated by freed African American slaves, who established farms and residences along Eastern Avenue Extended. Founded later in the nineteenth century, the community of Bengies was similarly established as a rural African American community west of Chase along Eastern Avenue Extended. Eventually the two communities grew together and became known as Bengies-Chase, or simply Chase. From its inception until the mid-twentieth century, the primary employers were the Baltimore Railroad and local farms. Chase remained a primarily African American rural community until the mid-twentieth century, when Chase began to be used as a suburb of Baltimore City.