Eagle Creek is an unincorporated community in Clackamas County, Oregon, United States. It is located seven miles southwest of Sandy, seven miles north of Estacada, and five miles southeast of Carver, at the junction of Oregon Routes 224 and 211, on the Clackamas River.
The community was named after Eagle Creek, a local stream, which in turn was named after the large population of eagles in the area. The community was called "Eagle Creek" as early as 1844, and the post office established in 1867. Philip Foster established a farm here.