Thompson's Station is a town in Williamson County, Tennessee. The population was 2,194 at the 2010 census, up significantly from 1,283 in 2000. It is the location of two places listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places: the Jacob Critz House and the Thomas L. Critz House.
The first settlers arrived in what is now Thompson's Station in the late 18th century. The community was originally known as "White House," but changed its name to "Littlebury" in 1836. After the arrival of the railroad in 1855, Dr. Elijah Thompson donated land for a town and train station, and the community was thus renamed for him. On March 5, 1863, during the Civil War, the Battle of Thompson's Station was fought, with Confederate forces led by General Earl Van Dorn defeating Union forces under Colonel John Coburn. The community voted to incorporate in August 1990. David Lee Coleman was chosen as the first mayor. In 2015, Tiger Woods stated that he plans to open a golf course and luxury home development in Thompson's Station.