Perrin is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in southeastern Jack County, Texas, United States). It has a population of approximately 500, and it is located at the intersection of US HWY 281 and FM 2210.
It was established in 1870 and named for Levi W. Perrin, the father of the town's founder Louis Perrin.
In the early 20th century, the small town supported two banks and was larger than Jacksboro. Perrin was in prime consideration for the county seat and was only passed over because it was not centrally located within the county.